If you’re experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately for transportation to closest emergency room.
Bowling Green Emergency Room
TriStar Greenview's ER in Bowling Green, Kentucky provides high-level emergency healthcare for all types of injuries and illness, including heart attack, stroke, flu and viral illness. Our ER staff is specially trained to diagnose, stabilize and treat patients with acute illness and injury. Each year, our emergency room treats 30,000 patients from all over the Bowling Green community, making our ER one of the most trusted in the region.
The emergency room is not a replacement for your primary care physician. Please see your family doctor regularly for minor injuries or illnesses. In a true emergency, dial 911.
ER Wait Times
For your convenience, we publish our wait times online so you can make an informed decision about your family’s care during a crisis. While we try to attend to every patient’s needs quickly, our doctors must prioritize care for patients in critical condition first.
Why choose our ER?
In an emergency, you need to be seen by a medical provider as soon as possible. Our ER in Bowling Green is designed to minimize your wait time. Your safety and care is always our top priority. Our expert triage team accesses each patient as they arrive so there is no wait time for potentially life threatening conditions, such as chest pain or stroke.
- 24/7 access
- Primary stroke center
- One of only two accredited chest pain centers in Warren County
- Advanced clot-busting techniques for fast treatment of heart attack symptoms
- Rapid assessments for cardiac disease and trauma
- Helipad for air ambulances
- Convenient bedside registration
- Highly trained emergency physicians and carding medical staff
- Access to a broad range of specialized physicians including neurosurgeons, neurologists, cardiologists and surgeons
- Treatment teams for patients of all ages, from children to older adults